Woodace Flowering 14-14-14 is a premium homogeneous fertilizer for maintaining ornamental landscape plants such as foundation plantings, shrubs, ground covers, trees, and flowers. Woodace Flowering 14-14-14 features a 1:1:1 nutrient ratio, ideal for establishment, flowering, and managed vegetative growth. It contains the secondary nutrients Magnesium and Sulfur, as well as the micronutrients Iron and Manganese for increased vigor and exceptional foliage. It contains 60% of the total nitrogen in a controlled release form for long term feeding. The homogeneous granule insures that all nutrients are distributed evenly with every application.
- A premium fertilizer for flower and shrub beds with NPK of 14-14-14.
- For maintenance of existing trees, shrubs and flowers.
- 75% Meth-Ex methylene urea for long term feeding.
- Potassium sulfate for immediate availability of the potassium with the added benefit of a small amount of sulfur.
- A combination of 1% Fe (iron), .5% Mn (manganese) and 1% Mg (Magnesium) to address micronutrient deficiencies.