Triple Star Perennial Ryegrass Blend
This blend of elite perennial ryegrasses is an excellent choice for over seeding fairways, sports fields, parks and open spaces as well as over seeding existing lawns. The entire genetics package tolerates high wear and traffic levels across a wide range of climates. Adapted to mowing heights as low as 3/16 inches, it has rapid establishment to out-compete Poa annua and other weeds. Triple Star contains very high levels of viable endophyte. Due to these very high endophyte levels, the blend exhibits enhanced resistance to a number of important insects including: billbugs, sod webworms, chinch bugs, armyworms, and aphids. The presence of the endophyte also contributes to improved stress tolerance with better summer survival, enhanced fall recovery, and reduced weed invasion.
- 100% Turf-Type Perennial Ryegrass. (featuring Elite Salt Tolerant and Gray Leaf Spot resistant varieties)
- Fast germination.
- Dark green & fine-textured.
- High levels of endophytes.
- Superior disease resistance.
- Performs best in full sun or light shade.
- Performs well on many soil types.
- Seed @ 5-6 lbs per 1,000 square feet.
- Overseed @ 2-3 lbs per 1,000 square feet.
- Germinates in 7-10 days under ideal conditions.
- Fully establishes in one growing season.
- Comes by the pound and in pre-packaged 5 & 50 pound bags.