Rainer Supreme consists of specially processed, extra long strand, virgin wood fibers. It’s superior strength comes from the addition of a special formulated high-strength, non-toxic, cross-linked organic binder. This combination gives superior erosion protection without the addition of man-made synthetic fibers which are not naturally biodegradable. The system sprays on like mulch and forms a blanket that adheres to the soil surface immediately upon application. When dry, the blanket is porous, erosion resistant and protects the soil surface. The blanket retains its integrity and soil protection despite re-wetting for well beyond 12 months.
Rainier Supreme loads quickly in hydroseeding equipment from easy to handle plastic bags. The fibers are sized for maximum loading in a tank, and they make a homogeneous slurry of water, seed and fertilizer. The fibers remain in suspension during agitation and pumping, and the slurry does not dewater during hose work.
The green color makes the mixed slurry visible during application, even at maximum pumping distances. This provides the operator with the ability to easily distribute an even application of material over the soil surface. The green dye added to the fiber during manufacture is non-toxic to aquatic, fish or animal life.
- Made from specially selected, clean, wood chips.
- Fiber stays in uniform suspension and blends with seed and fertilizer.
- Goes into slurry quickly.
- Forms a stable erosion control mat.
- Provides favorable micro-climate for fast seed germination.
- Pumps easy in hydro-mulching machines.
- Rainier Supreme has no growth inhibiting factors.
- Fibers decompose after plants have established.