Megaflow Valve - 1" Detach
Optimize your water tank capabilities with the Megaflow Water Tank Float Valve by Jobe Valves.
This water storage tank control valve is a float operated valve for the automatic filling of various water storage tanks. The versatile design allows the water trough valve to be mounted anywhere below the water line. This floating ball valve is constructed from premium material to withstand the harsh elements and wear and tear over the years.
The float is connected to the valve with a nylon cord that operates a pilot valve, when the water level drops, the pilot valve is opened and the main diaphragm valve is activated. The Megaflow is a mechanically operated floating valve that is a good choice for high flow rate systems.
Whether you're using it for a water trough or livestock water tank the Megaflow Water Tank Float Valve has you covered.
- Float operated valve for automatic filling of various water storage trough tanks.
- Versatile design allows the valve to be mounted anywhere below the water level only.
- Flotation device is connected to the valve with a nylon cord that operates a pilot valve to activate the main diaphragm.
- Constructed from premium material to withstand the harsh elements and wear and tear over the years.
- Features longer threads and back nut to act as tank fitting (detach long tail).
- Flow speed: 200 liters per minute.
- Inlet size: 1 inch (25mm).
- Operating pressure: 5 to 150 PSI.
- Maximum operating temperature: 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Color: Black/yellow.