GRO-Rich Rose & Perennial Food 12-10-4
12 – 10 – 4 Plus Iron and Sulfur (Also contains Chelated Iron, Blood Meal, and Alfalfa Meal).
- Gro-Rich Rose & Perennial Food provides the primary and secondary nutrients necessary to grow prize winning roses and flowering plants.
- Gro-Rich Rose & Perennial Food is unique in its organic base offering nutrients to your plants while improving the health of your soil.
- Gro-Rich Rose & Perennial Food is Organic Based and fortified with DPW (Dehydrated Poultry Waste).
Benefits of using Rose & Perennial Food:
- Gro-Rich Rose & Perennial Food offers the right combination of nutrients to produce large blooms and vivid colors on flowering plants.
- Gro-Rich Rose & Perennial Food feeds your plant the correct balance of nutrients to provide optimum growth conditions for excellent plant health and vigor.
Gro-Rich Rose & Perennial Food will increase.
- The number of blooms on flowering plants.
- The size of blooms.
- The size overall size of your plant.
- Overall health and vigor.Amount to Use.
Amount To Use:
|Plant Type||Amount to Use||How often to use|
|Roses and Flowering Shrubs||Add 1 cup per plant mixed thoroughly with amended soil when planting.||Apply 1 cup per plant around the base of plant, working into the surrounding soil.||Feed once at planting time, or in spring. Apply monthly through August. .|
|Annuals and Perennials||Mix 2 tablespoons per plant into the soil when planting.||Apply 4 cups per 100 sq ft. (10’X10′ area). Work into the soil surrounding plants without disturbing roots..||Feed once at planting time, or in spring and once per month through the growing season. Feed established plants once per month through the growing season..|
|Container Plants||2 tablespoons per plant.||2 tablespoons per plant||Feed once at planting time, or in spring and every 6-8 weeks through the growing season.|
|Water Thoroughly After Applying Fertilizer.
1lb of Gro-Rich Fertilizer = approximately 2 cups.
- Gro-Rich Rose & Perennial Food comes in a 15 # resealable package so that it can be used as needed without spilling when not in use.
- Safe for Children, Pets and the Environment.
- Comes in a 15 Pound Bag. (50/Pallet)