Gro-Rich Garden Fertilizer 5-10-5
Item is in stockHurry! Low inventoryItem is out of stock Item is unavailable
5 – 10 – 5 plus Iron & Sulfur (Also contains Zinc, Calcium, and Magnesium) Contains chelated iron as an iron source.
- Gro–Rich Garden Fertilizer provides the recommended formula by local leading garden experts recommended for the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Gro–Rich Garden Fertilizer is unique in its organic base offering nutrients to your plants while improving the health of your soil.
- Gro-Rich Garden Fertilizer is Organic Based and fortified with DPW (Dehydrated Poultry Waste).
Benefits of using Gro-Rich Garden Fertilizer:
- Gro-Rich Garden Fertilizer contains the primary nutrients necessary for plant growth (Nitrogen – 5%, Phosphorous – 10% and Potassium – 5%)
- Gro-Rich Garden Fertilizer is fortified with DPW (Dehydrated Poultry Waste)
- DPW offers nutrient value plus billions of beneficial micronutrients that improve the uptake of nutrients and your soil texture.
- Gro-Rich Garden Fertilizer contains secondary nutrients for optimum plant production + Chelated Iron, Sulfur, Magnesium, & Calcium).
- Gro-Rich Garden Fertilizer will increase the number of blooms on flowering plants.
- Gro- Rich Garden Fertilizer will increase the number and size of vegetables.
- Amount to Use.
|Plant Type||Amount to Use||How often to use|
|New Plants||Established Plants|
|Bedding Plants, Flowers, Vegetables Tomatoes||Apply 4 LBS/100 SQ FT(100 SQ FT = 10’X10′ Area) Mix into top 6 inches of soil||Apply 2 LBS / 100 SQ FT or per 50 Feet of row.||Feed once at planting time. Feed monthly through the growing season.|
|Roses and Ornamental Flowers||Apply 3 LBS./ 100 SQ FT (100 SQ FT = 10’X10′ Area||Apply 2 LBS / 100 SQ FT or per 50 Feet of row.||Feed once at planting time. Feed monthly through the growing season.|
|Trees||Apply 1 cup in the planting hole and 1 cup for every 3′ of height in the area around the hole.||Apply 3 lbs./ inch of trunk diameter. Spread around circumference of tree working towards the trunk||Begin feeding in spring when leaves first appear, and again in early fall.|
|Container Plants||Apply 1 cup per 2 gallons of soil, mix thoroughly with soil.||Apply 1 cup per 2 gallons of soil||Feed once at planting time. Feed monthly through the growing season.|
|Shrubs & Evergreens||Apply 1 cup in the planting hole and 1 cup for every 3′ of height in the area around the hole.||Apply 2 cups for plants up to 4′ in height, and 1/2 cup for each additional foot.||Feed once at planting time. Feed monthly through the growing season.|
|Water Thoroughly After Applying Fertilizer.
1lb of Gro-Rich Fertilizer = approximately 2 cups.
- Gro Rich Garden Fertilizer comes in a 15 # resealable package so that it can be used as needed without spilling when not in use.
- 15 pound bag (50/Pallet.)
What Our Customer Says