Gravel Paver Systems are an alternative to traditional paving methods. EZ Roll Gravel pervious paver solutions create a strong surface that can support heavy vehicles while allowing water to permeate the surface minimizing runoffs.
- EZ Roll Gravel Pavers are ideal for:
- Golf Cart Paths.
- Service Roads.
- Residential Driveways.
- Bike Paths.
- Parking Lots.
- Roadway Shoulders.
- Fire lanes.
- Truck maintenance and equipment yards.
- Construction entrance soil stabilization.
- Erosion control on slopes and in swales.
EZ Roll Gravel Pavers reduce erosion and help maintain the look and functionality of a gravel road. Made with 100% recycled materials, the pavers also minimize surface water runoff and present an attractive and sustainable alternative to traditional concrete or asphalt. A continuous piece of geotextile fabric provides the strength to hold the gravel fill in place yet is porous to allow for the filtration of storm water runoff and reduces demands put on the landscape drainage system.
The NDS Gravel Pavers are available in tan, black, brick red, and gray to provide design flexibility when choosing gravel color and application. There are a variety of recommended applications: Golf cart paths, service roads, jogging tracks, bike paths, truck & cart wash-down areas, RV & boat access and parking, residential driveways, parking lots, overflow parking lots, roadways shoulders, fire lanes, emergency vehicle access roads, truck maintenance and equipment yards, and construction entrance soil stabilization. In addition to these load applications, they are also an effective solution for erosion control on slopes and in swales. NDS EZ Roll Gravel Pavers are less expensive to maintain over time than traditional hardscaping and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Permeable surfaces means storm water runoff is eliminated or reduced.
- Storm water filters naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants.
- Water is conserved as gravel does not require irrigation for maintenance.
- Color: Black.
- Weight: 360 pounds.
- Comes in a 4 foot x 150 foot roll.