Gator Supersand Bond
Supersand Bond is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in Beige and Slate Grey. The installation of Supersand Bond is almost identical to using regular paver joint sand except for the application of water. Once Supersand Bond sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the paver joints while still retaining flexibility and providing a long lasting, durable jointing material. Supersand Bond is recommended for a variety of uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths, driveways, parking spaces, pavements, etc.
- Advanced Haze Free Technology.
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 1 inch. (2.5 cm)
- ASTM C-144 fine gradation allows use in even the tightest joints.
- OSHA silica crystalline compliant. (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.1153)
- Helps prevent weeds and damage caused by burrowing insects.
- Helps prevent erosion due to wind, rain, and freeze thaw cycles.
- For Drainage application, rain safe 1 hour after water activation.
- Works above 32°F (0°C).
- Waterproof Bag Can be laid flat and stored outdoors. (Lay bag flat on its back, so front of the bag is facing you.) Pallets can be stored outside.
- Comes in a 50 pound bag.
Call for other color availabilities and special orders*