Gator Grid - 6 foot x 150 foot
Gator Grid is a standard bi-axial geogrid for use of reinforcement of soil, manufactured with high molecular weight/high tenacity polyester yarns utilizing a complex knitting process and polymer coating to provide superior engineering properties. The yarns are knitted into a dimensionally stable, uniform network of apertures providing significant tensile capacity.
This polyester geogrid is engineered to be both mechanically and chemically durable, in both the harsh construction installation phase and aggressive soil environments (pH range from 3-9). 5.3 ounce/sq. yd. weight.
- UV resistance.
- Ageing resistance.
- High tensile strength.
- Easily combined with gravel and soil.
- Biaxial: can be installed in both directions.
- Adds strength, stability and longevity.
- Helps reduce stress and load transfer to the structure.
- Soil separation for added stability.