Fiskars Steel Long-Handled Digging Shovel
The Fiskars long-handle steel digging shovel makes it easy to dig into tough soil without sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won't flex like fiberglass. A sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily, an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods, and a teardrop-shaped shaft profile provides exceptional comfort and control.
- Ideal for digging in tough soil.
- Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass.
- Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods.
- Extra-large foot platform helps maximize force when driving the blade into soil.
- Teardrop-shaped shaft profile fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control.
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning.
- Length: 57.5 inches.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Long handle eliminates sore knees from kneeling and back ache from bending and stooping.