Fiskars Softouch Micro-Tip Pruning Snip
The Non-stick Soft grip Micro-Tip Pruning Snip makes deadheading, trimming and shaping plants easy - so easy, it's earned the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use Commendation. An Easy Action design automatically opens the blades after each cut to help make cutting easier. Stainless steel blades feature a precision-ground edge that stays sharp longer and cuts all the way to the tip for clean, healthy cuts on plants. In addition, blades are enhanced with a special non-stick coating to help reduce jamming and resin buildup when cutting sticky materials. The handle features Soft grip touch points for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants.
- Awarded the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use Commendation for a design that's ideal for people with arthritis or limited hand strength.
- Easy Action spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to help reduce hand fatigue.
- Fully hardened, precision-ground stainless steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use.
- Non-stick coating helps reduce jamming and buildup of sticky resin.
- Soft grip touch points enhance comfort and control.
- Easy-open lock protects the blades during transport and storage.
- Included blade cover protects the blades when not in use.
- Length: approximately 6 inch.
- Full lifetime warranty.