Fiskars Power Gear Bolt Cutter
Experience advanced mechanics and ergonomics with a new generation of bolt cutters that deliver more strength, comfort and control. Power Gear technology gives you over 30% more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut. An eccentric bolt can be adjusted for optimal jaw alignment, while forged, heat-treated blades stay sharp through heavy use. Ergonomic handles with Soft grip help to improve comfort and control, while rugged steel construction guarantees long-lasting performance. This design can cut soft materials up to 5/16 inch and hard materials up to 3/16 inch.
- Ideal for cutting a range of heavy-duty materials, including paddle locks, chains, rebar, metal rod, threaded rod and more.
- Power Gear patented technology boasts leverage-enhancing gears that give you over 30% more power when cutting hardened rod, especially during the toughest part of the cut.
- Adjustable eccentric bolts allow you to optimize jaw to maintain cut performance over time.
- Forged, heat-treated blades stay sharp, even through heavy use.
- Ergonomic handles with Soft grip enhance comfort and control.
- Tough steel construction with riveted handles offers lasting durability.
- Cuts soft materials up to 5/16 inch (<19 HRC) and hard materials up to 3/16 inch (<40 HRC).
- Length: 14 inch.
- Full lifetime warranty.