Fiskars Maul 36 Inch
This rugged, powerful maul allows you take on intense wood splitting jobs while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Its forged premium steel head features a splitting face for forcing wood apart and a driving face, which can be used to drive wedges or struck with another tool during splitting to help force the wedge. Our patented, industry-leading ISO Core Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. Optimized blade geometry blasts tough logs apart, and an inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably and features a pronounced handle flare for security. Strategic handle texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters. This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments.
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face).
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart.
- Patented ISO Core Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles.
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand.
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration and a steel reinforcement sleeve to help protect against over strike damage.
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force.
- Driving face can be struck with another tool during splitting to help force the wedge.
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging.
- Soft grip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand.
- Patent-pending, strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters.
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating.
- Tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability.
- Length: 36 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Full lifetime warranty.