Fiskars Chain Drive Extendable Pole Saw & Pruner
Item is in stockHurry! Low inventoryItem is out of stock Item is unavailable
High branches are within reach with the Chain Drive Extendable Pole Saw and Pruner, which includes two different cutting options and extends up to 16 feet. Chain-drive gearing gives you up to 3X more cutting power than traditional designs. Plus, oval-shaped, lightweight yet strong poles reduces flex, allow you to control the direction of the cut and fit the natural shape of your hand. A unique double locking system ensures the pole stays extended for superior control. Trim branches up to 1-1/4 inch thick with the sharp, durable steel pruner boasting a special low-friction coating for smooth cutting, reduced gumming and enhanced rust resistance. A compact design helps prevent snagging when reaching into tight spaces. For thicker branches, call on the power of the sturdy 15 inch WoodZig saw, featuring a special hooked end that anchors the saw and prevents the blade from slipping out of the cutting groove.
- Extends from 7 foot to 16 foot
- Easily cut high branches with a sturdy tree trimming system that extends up to 16 feet and features a chain-drive design for up to 3X more power.
- Includes a precision-ground steel pruner for cutting branches up to 1-1/4 inch thick and a 15 inch hooked WoodZig saw for removing larger branches.
- Oval-shaped fiberglass and aluminum poles greatly reduce flex, allow you to control the cut direction and fit the natural shape of your hand.
- Secure double locking system ensures the extended pole stays put.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.
What Our Customer Says