High branches are within reach with the Chain Drive Extendable Pole Saw and Pruner, which includes two different cutting options and extends up to 16 feet. Chain-drive gearing gives you up to 3X more cutting power than traditional designs. Plus, oval-shaped, lightweight yet strong poles reduces flex, allow you to control the direction of the cut and fit the natural shape of your hand. A unique double locking system ensures the pole stays extended for superior control. Trim branches up to 1-1/4 inch thick with the sharp, durable steel pruner boasting a special low-friction coating for smooth cutting, reduced gumming and enhanced rust resistance. A compact design helps prevent snagging when reaching into tight spaces. For thicker branches, call on the power of the sturdy 15 inch WoodZig saw, featuring a special hooked end that anchors the saw and prevents the blade from slipping out of the cutting groove.
- Extends from 7 foot to 16 foot.
- Easily cut high branches with a sturdy tree trimming system that extends up to 16 feet and features a chain-drive design for up to 3X more power.
- Includes a precision-ground steel pruner for cutting branches up to 1-1/4 inch thick and a 15 inch hooked WoodZig saw for removing larger branches.
- Oval-shaped fiberglass and aluminum poles greatly reduce flex, allow you to control the cut direction and fit the natural shape of your hand.
- Secure double locking system ensures the extended pole stays put.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.