Fiskars 3 Pound Club hammer
This rugged, powerful club hammer allows you to take on intense demolition tasks while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a unique head featuring a wedged demolition face to maximize destructive force and an extra-large driving face for improved strike accuracy. Our patented, industry-leading Iso Core Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably when swinging with maximum force, and strategic texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters. This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments.
- Ideal for single-handed use when doing precision demolition work (demolition head) or when driving masonry nails, stakes or chisels (driver head).
- Wedged demolition head concentrates force for up to 5x more destructive power than traditional designs and directs debris to the sides, not back at you.
- Extra-large diameter driving head improves strike accuracy.
- Patented ISO Core Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2x less shock and vibration than wood handles.
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand.
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration.
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging.
- Soft grip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand.
- Patent-pending, strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters.
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating.
- Tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability.
- Length: 11 inch.
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Full lifetime warranty.