Fiskars 23" Splitting Axe
Our X12 Splitting Axe is an easy-to-handle, easy-to-transport choice for anyone who needs to split small- to medium-sized logs with power and speed. Like every X-Series Hatchet or Axe, the X15 combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to disperse wood more effectively, offering more one-strike splits with each swing. Since you can split wood more easily with the X15, each job requires less time, less effort and less hand strain.
- Ideal for splitting small- to medium-sized logs.
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits.
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat.
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood.
- Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting.
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts.
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes.
- Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck.
- Inseparable insert-molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage.
- Shock-absorbing Fiber Comp handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage.
- Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control.
- Designed in Billnas, Finland, building on more than three-and-a-half centuries of the world's best forged tools.
- Included sheath helps protect blade and the user.
- Lifetime warranty.