Corona Caprock Shovel - 10 Inch Flat Bowl
Item is in stockHurry! Low inventoryItem is out of stock Item is unavailable
- Designed for the professional who needs maximum digging and prying power.
- Made for spading, planting, prying, cutting roots, installing edging and digging.
- 10 inch pre-sharpened flat bowl blade, 48 inch steel handle.
- 1 inch blade lift allows for a nearly vertical cut.
- Handles made from aerospace grade steel for durability.
- Solid steel end cap under the red grip allows for tamping.
- Heat treated, extra heavy-duty - 12 gauge blade.
- Closed back design avoids dirt buildup and adds strength.
- Powder coated paint for a smooth and comfortable feel.
- Red grip for additional performance and easier to find in the field.
What Our Customer Says