Out of Pond Pump 5500GPH
Little Giant / WaterMark - External Centrifugal pump for Water Gardens and Ponds. Built to handle the elements; the pump heads are injection-molded with corrosion resistant motors. Continuous duty pump designed for use outside of pond. Can move large volumes of water quietly and efficiently through filtration systems, waterfall or stream. Its compact size takes up a small foot print. Energy-Saving centrifugal pump. A priming pot and check valve is recommended for installations where the pump is located above the water source.
External use - Pump must be used outside of pond only
- Easy to maintain since the pump is out of the pond.
- Thermally protected, enclosed, fan cooled, permanent split capacitor motor
- Motors are enclosed for excellent protection and weather resistance.
- For larger systems, plumb two or more units in parallel to economically multiply the flow.
- US, CSA Certified
- 115 Volt Standard Power or wire for 230 volt
- Cost-saving, energy efficient operation
- 1-1/2" FPT Intake and 1-1/2" FPT Discharge
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Dimensions (HxWxL) - Includes Intake Screen 7.5"x9"x15"
Amps 3.5 / 1.7
Flow @ 5 ft 5820 gph
Flow @ 10 ft 5040 gph
Flow @ 15 ft 4080 gph
Flow @ 20 ft 2700 gph
Max Head 22'
Intake 1-1/2" FPT
Discharge 1-1/2" FPT
Power Cord Length Not included
* To Achieve Maximum Flow from 566023 and 566024 models,
a Minimum of 2" ID tubing should be used.