Bonide Weed Beater Fe - Ready To Use
Item is in stockHurry! Low inventoryItem is out of stock Item is unavailable
Derived from Iron, Weed Beater Fe offers selective control of weeds, disease, moss, algae, and lichens in lawns. The active ingredient is derived from iron, which occurs in nature. Kills many common weeds like dandelion, clover, moss, narrow-leaved plantain, chickweed, and thistle. Works quickly, as dying weeds will be seen within hours of application.
- Controls Weeds and Disease - Weed Beater Fe spray is used to control dandelion, moss, algae, lichens, chickweed, oxalis, clover, ground ivy and more. It also suppresses diseases such as dollar spot, rust, snow mold plus many more.
- Quick Results- Injury to weeds can be noticed within hours of application. Treated weeds, moss or algae will turn brown or black.
- Safe for Grasses - Designed to kill a variety of weeds and diseases, not lawn grasses. When used as directed it kills a variety of weeds in lawns, roots and all.
- Derived from Iron - The active ingredient of Weed Beater Fe is derived from iron. Iron is an essential nutrient to the development and growth of plants.
- Ready to Use - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Apply directly from the container which is fitted with a trigger sprayer.
- 1 Quart Bottle (12/case) - Call for Availability*
- 1 Gallon Bottle (4/case)
What Our Customer Says