Bonide Fungonil - Ready To Spray
Item is in stockHurry! Low inventoryItem is out of stock Item is unavailable
Bonide Fung-Onil is a broad spectrum plant disease control for lawns, trees, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, roses and flowers. Controls many common homeowner plant diseases.
- Broad Spectrum Fungicide - Fung-onil Multi-Purpose Fungicide is highly effective for the control of a broad spectrum of vegetable, fruit, and ornamental plant diseases.
- Plant Protection - Designed for use on a variety of plants, such as beans, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, corn, azaleas, eucalyptus, maple trees, daisies, geraniums, roses and many more.
- Controls Diseases - Protects your garden against black spot, botrytis blights, anthracnose, rusts, powdery mildews, scab and many more diseases.
- Contains Chlorothalonil - The active ingredient listed is Chlorothalonil, which is an organic compound mainly used as a broad spectrum fungicide. Much like sulfur and copper, it is one of the most commonly used fungicides in the United States.
- Ready to Use - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. No mixing or pouring required. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
- 1 Quart Bottle (12/case) ready-to-use formula comes with its own trigger sprayer.
What Our Customer Says