Bobbex Rodent Repellent - Concentrate
Bobbex-R Animal Repellent is an environmentally friendly solution that uses all natural and recycled ingredients. Because the spray contains an extremely effective sticking agent it WILL NOT WASH OFF. Mix Bobbex-R Concentrate with water into a pressurized sprayer to apply topical protection. Bobbex-R Animal Repellent is also recommended as a bulb-dip to deter underground damage after planting.
- Mix Bobbex-R Animal Repellent Concentrated Spray with water into our 48 oz. ready-to-use reusable pump sprayer or any other clean pressurized sprayer.
- Spring & summer mixing ratio: dilute 1 oz. of Concentrate to every 8 oz. of water. (14 oz. of Concentrate makes 1 gallon of diluted Bobbex-R Animal Repellent spray). During the spring and summer, when the plant is growing quickly and new growth is unprotected, spray every 10 to 14 days or every 2 inches of new plant growth.
- Fall & winter mixing ratio: dilute 1 oz. of Concentrate to every 5 oz. of water. (21 oz. of Concentrate makes 1 gallon of diluted Bobbex-R Animal Repellent spray). For fall and winter protection, spray every 4-8 weeks depending on the severity of your pest problem.
- Allow for 6 hours of drying time before any predicted rain or scheduled watering of your plants.
- Spray the dry plant surface including leaf and stem, sufficiently to coat to both sides.
- Use diluted mixture within 5 days.
- 32 oz. Bottle (12/case)
- 64 oz. Bottle (12/case)
- 1 Gallon Bottle (4/case) - Call for Availability*
- 2.5 Gallon Bottle (2/case)
- 5 Gallon Bottle (1/case) - Call for Availability*