Bobbex Deer Repellent - Concentrate
Bobbex Deer Repellent is proven to be the most effective, longest lasting spray on the market. Available in both concentrate or Ready-to-Spray formulas, It is environmentally safe and harmless to all wildlife. Once applied, Bobbex Deer Repellent WILL NOT WASH OFF.
- Mix Bobbex Deer Repellent Concentrated Spray with water into our 48 oz. ready-to-use reusable pump sprayer or any other clean pressurized sprayer.
- Spring & summer mixing ratio: dilute 1 oz. of Concentrate to every 8 oz. of water. (14 oz. of Concentrate makes 1 gallon of diluted Bobbex Deer Repellent spray). During the spring and summer, when the plant is growing quickly and new growth is unprotected, spray every 10 to 14 days or every 2 inches of new plant growth.
- Fall & winter mixing ratio: dilute 1 oz. of Concentrate to every 5 oz. of water. (21 oz. of Concentrate makes 1 gallon of diluted Bobbex Deer Repellent spray). For fall and winter protection, spray every 4-8 weeks depending on the severity of your deer predation problem.
- Allow for 6 hours of drying time before any predicted rain or scheduled watering of your plants.
- Spray the dry plant surface including leaf and stem, sufficiently to coat to both sides.
- Use diluted mixture within 5 days.
- 1 Quart Bottle (12/case)
- 1/2 Gallon Bottle (12/case)
- 1 Gallon Bottle (4/case) - Call for Availability*
- 2.5 Gallon Bottle (2/case)
- 5 Gallon Bottle (1/case) - Call for Availability*