AM Leonard Poly Lawn Rake w/ Hardwood Handle
The head of this Leonard Poly Lawn Rake features a durable poly construction. This head measures 18/24 inches in width. A multi-ribbed back design adds reinforcement to the head-to-handle connection. The T-shaped tines add strength and retain their shape.
Leonard Poly Lawn Rakes enable you to cover more ground in less time. The ribbing on the tines increases their stiffness and strength, allowing you to get more leaves with each stroke. These rakes give you all the benefits of a steel rake without the weight. Plus, our signature orange color means you are less likely to lose it in the yard.
The increased diameter of our handles sets them apart from other handles. This increase in diameter improves your overall grip and lessens hand fatigue during use. The extra mass also enhances the durability of the handle. From the handle to the tines we designed Leonard Poly Rakes to last. We back this up with our lifetime warranty!
- Head width (inches): 18,24
- Tine count: 18,24
- Handle length (inches): 54
- Handle diameter (inches): 1
- Handle material: American ash
- Durable poly head construction
- Multi-ribbed back design reinforces head-to-handle connection
- T-shaped tines increase strength and retain their shape
- 54-inch long American ash handle with a 1-inch diameter
- Cover more ground in less time
- Tine ribbing allows you to get more leaves with each stroke
- All the benefits of steel rakes without the weight
- Signature orange color makes the rake easy to find in the yard
- Handle diameter improves grip and lessens fatigue