AM Leonard Deluxe Soil Knife - Pink
- Larger Diameter Hook Opening: Hangs neatly on your peg rack for a tidy shed or work bench.
- Thumb-Rest Handle: A thumb rest at the base, a wider safety guard, and a more comfortable grip for all-day digging, and so you can push into the soil with more control.
- Twine Cutting Notch: Cut twine and plant ties as you go, without having to switch tools.
- Depth Markings on Blade: Inch markings on the Swedish stainless steel blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth.
- Extended Dual Cut Serrated Edge: Now an even sharper and longer cutting stroke and sharper serrations for easier cutting of roots and swift division of perennials and grasses.
Don't think that these improvements mean we've skimped anywhere else: this deluxe soil knife is still manufactured from the highest quality, rust-resistant Swedish stainless steel as the classic. The blade is engineered to withstand over 300 lbs of pressure, for a lifetime of use. The 6-inch stainless steel blade has a tapered slicing edge, plus a sharp, deeply serrated side made for fast root cutting.
Comfortable one-piece molded composite handle offers a more rounded grip and molded thumb rest. Blade is 1.75 inches wide, 11.75 inches overall length. Sheath sold separately. Lifetime Warranty. Ship wt .5 lbs.
- 6" x 1-3/4" blade
- Overall length is 11-3/4"
- Blade can withstand over 300 lb of pressure
- Polished stainless steel
- One serrated edge, one sharpened edge
- Pink handle
- Handle is designed with a new wider guard
- Large diameter hole in the handle
- Blade has a twine-cutting notch
- Depth markings forged on the blade
- Extended serrated edge on the blade; serrations on this model are much sharper than the previous soil knife, the 4750
- The 6" blade has one tapered slicing edge and one edge that is deeply serrated for root cutting
- One piece molded composite handle is easy to find if left in the landscape
- Wider guard protects the hand
- Hole in the handle allows knife to hang neatly on your peg rack for a tidy shed or workbench
- Cutting notch cuts twine and plant ties as you go, without having to switch tools
- Depth markings on the blade ensure that your plants and bulbs are planted at the depth
Brand: Am Leonard