MSM 60DF packs the extra punch needed to control tough weed species while maintaining excellent desirable grass selectivity. Stand alone, MSM 60DF is strong enough to tackle over 100 species of broadleaf weeds and brush. When tank mixed with a residual product like Alligare Picloram 22K, your weed control program will hit the gold standard.
• Broad spectrum weed and brush control
• Pre-emergence activity when applied to foliage at emergence or dormancy break
• Can be used for selective weed control in unimproved industrial turf grass
• Suppresses undesirable weeds and hardwoods in conifer plantations
• Excellent tank mix partner
• Economical – low use rates
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS - Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when cleaning of equipment or disposing of equipment wash waters. This herbicide is injurious to plants at extremely low concentrations. Nontarget plants may be adversely affected from drift and run-off.
- Competitive Product: Escort®
- Markets: Industrial Bareground, Range & Pastureland, Forestry
- Case Pack/Pallet:(8 X 8 oz) per case/5120 ozs per pallet
(8 x 16 oz) per case/8192 ozs per pallet
2 x 12 lbs per case/ 576 lbs per pallet
- For the most current registration information,call (888) 255-4427.
State Registered – AK, AL, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, DC
- 8oz. Bottle (8/Case)
- 16oz. Bottle (8/Case) - Call for Availability*