AgSource Soil Diagnostic Analysis
Laboratory soil testing is a fundamental aspect in developing and implementing any soil fertility program. A soil test, which can range from a composite sample representing 80 acres, to intensive grid samples representing one acre, provides the clarity needed to accurately maximize yield with the proper amount of inputs.
SOIL TESTING PACKAGES:
- Basic – pH, buffer pH, soluble salt, excess carbonate, organic matter, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, CEC and percent base saturation.
- Routine – Basic Package, plus: nitrate, sulfur, zinc.
- Diagnostic – Routine Package, plus: manganese, copper, iron and boron.
OTHER SOIL ANALYSIS OPTIONS:
- Particle Size Analysis.
- Saturated Paste Extract. (salinity)
- Soil Health Testing.
- Soybean Cyst Nematode.
- Late Spring/Pre-Sidedress Nitrate Testing – option to add ammonia.
*You must bring in or mail back your soil sample to receive results.