Corona Irrigation Shovel - Forged
- Corona uses a forge hammer to pound and compress hot steel to form tools that are stronger and more durable, providing you with years of superior performance.
- Forged, one-piece tempered head for maximum strength and durability.
- Irrigation shovels for cleaning out ditches and caprock shovels break up dense material such as coral, rock, clay and decomposed granite.
- Pre sharpened blade edge penetrates ground easily.
- Baked finish protects against rust.
- Single-piece, solid-socket design prevents moisture from weakening handle.
- Double rivets give greater strength.
- 48 inch long Northern Ash wood handle.