MasterGreen Bluegrass Blend Seed Mix
For many lawn owners in the United States, Kentucky bluegrass is synonymous with the ideal lawn. When given its preferred growing conditions and proper care, this grass produces a dense, lush, durable lawn that lives up to its reputation. However, Kentucky bluegrass doesn't do it on its own. This grass requires a relatively high level of maintenance to look its best, but results can be worth it. Depending on your grass-growing region and your lawn care goals, Kentucky bluegrass may be a perfect choice for you.
- Cool-season lawn grass.
- Suitable for northern lawns from coast to coast.
- Excellent winter hardiness.
- Some varieties susceptible to heat and drought.
- Limited shade tolerance.
- Excellent capacity for self-repair.
MasterGreen Bluegrass Blend is an elite blend of Kentucky bluegrass. Excellent for establishing new lawns or reseeding existing lawns.
Rate: 4-5lbs per 1,000 square feet.
- 25% Fielder Kentucky Bluegrass.
- 23% America Kentucky Bluegrass.
- 26% Rhythm Kentucky Bluegrass.
- 26% Mercury Kentucky Bluegrass.
- Comes by the pound and in pre-packaged 50 pound bags.