Premium Shade Seed Mix
The ultimate choice for light to dense shade, Premium Shade not only grows vigorously in shade, but also adapts to a wide variety of soil types and moisture conditions. Use to seed a new lawn or revitalize an established one in shade areas. Use in low to moderate traffic areas. Grows well in a variety of soils. This mixture is developed for highly shaded areas. Good under trees and places where you don’t get a lot of sun. This mix has soft appearance. Formulated for the Rocky Mountain Region. Fine Fescues can be found thriving in infertile, dry soils, deep shade & where turf is neglected, tortured & forgotten.
- 20% Chewings Fescue, Fairmont.
- 20% Perennial Ryegrass, Spark.
- 20% Creeping Red Fescue, Oracle.
- 20% Kentucky Bluegrass, SPF 30.
- 20% Hard Fescue, Minimus.
- Medium to Dark Green & Fine Textured.
- Low growing & Dense.
- Heat & Cold Tolerant.
- Performs best in full shade.
- Performs well on many soil types.
- Seed @ 4-5 pounds per 1,000 square feet.
- Overseed @ 2 pounds per 1,000 square feet.
- Germinates in 7 – 14 days under ideal conditions.
- Fully establishes in one growing season.
- Comes by the pound and in pre-packaged 5 & 50 pound bags.