GatorMaxx Polymeric Sand
Gator Maxx Sand is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in Beige and Slate Grey. The installation of Gator Maxx Sand is almost identical to using regular paver joint sand except for the application of water. Once Gator Maxx Sand sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the paver joints while still retaining flexibility and providing a long lasting, durable jointing material. Gator Maxx Sand is recommended for a variety of uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths, driveways, parking spaces, pavements etc. Ideal for concrete pavers, natural stones and wet cast products.
- Advanced Haze Free Technology.
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 2 inch (5 cm).
- ASTM C144 gradation allows use in even the tightest joints.
- OSHA cristalline silica compliant (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.1153).
- Traditional and Overlay, residential and commercial applications.
- Traditional applications, Rain safe 1 hour after water activation.
- Overlays applications, Rain safe 24 hours after water activation.
- Works above 32°F (0°C)
- Can be used on false joint pavers.
- Waterproof bags. Intact pallets or bags can be laid flat and stored outdoors. (Lay bag flat on its back, so front of the bag is facing you.)
- Also Ideal for Gator Base application.
- Comes in a 50 pound bag.