TuffTrack Grass Pavers
The new NDS TufftrackPavers have three innovative features that distinguish it from the competitors: easy-to-install clips allow for quick installation, domed drainage outlets promote free movement of water, and a webbed cell design makes it compatible for grass applications.
New Clip Design: The new Tufftrack paver panels feature a sturdy clip designed to make top-down installation easy. Simply place the male clips of one panel onto the female clips of the adjacent panel and push down to lock in place. This new clip design cuts installation time in half when compared to the old model. Additionally, the new clip design allows for both a traditional square application and an offset configuration for increased shear strength. The traditional square application allows for flexibility when being used on hillsides and the offset configuration prevents the pavers from separating when under stress from a heavy load from, for example, a fire truck.
Webbed Cell Design: The new NDS Tufftrack is designed with a webbed cell that keeps fill material in place, lifting the cells while still creating an environment that allows for root growth through the cell. This makes the Tufftrack paver ideal for grass applications. Additionally, the new webbed design provides stability for installation on slopes allowing stakes to be driven ribs.
Domed Drainage Outlets: The unique domed drainage holes in the cell wall of the New Tufftrack paver allow for lateral movement of water and nutrients. This feature allows water to drain quickly making Tufftrack ideal for use on rooftop gardens or sports field drainage so water can drain downwards and also laterally.
Recommended Applications: Fire lanes, emergency vehicle access roads, truck maintenance and equipment yards, construction entrance soil stabilization, truck & cart wash-down areas, RV & boat access and parking, residential driveways, parking lots, overflow parking lots, roadways shoulders, runoff areas, equestrian parks, and erosion control.
- Tufftrack provides a permeable surface that eliminates or reduces storm water runoff.
- The design of Tufftrack allows for increased lateral movement of water and nutrients.
- Storm water filters naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants.
- The Urban Heat Island (UHI) effect is mitigated as grass does not absorb as much heat energy as traditional hardscapes.
- Pavers are made of 100% recycled plastic.
- Tufftrack has a high compressive strength which is currently undergoing third party testing.
- Unique tongue-and-groove clips are extremely easy to install, cutting installation time in half and reducing labor costs.
- The reinforced grass root zone is protected by a grid work of hexagonal cells, allowing for healthy grass growth under strenuous conditions.
- Tufftrack reduces demands put on landscape drainage system.
- Utilizing Tufftrack is less expensive to maintain over time than traditional hardscaping.
- Tufftrack provides a more pleasing aesthetic than traditional hardscaping.
- Tufftrack can be used for grass applications due to its webbed cell design.
Comes in 24 inch by 24 inch squares (132/Pallet)