Gator Sand XP Bond
Gator XP Bond is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in Beige and Slate Grey. The installation of XP Bond is almost identical to using regular paver joint sand except for the application of water. OnceXP Bond sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the paver joints while still retaining flexibility and providing a long lasting, durable jointing material. XP Bond is recommended for a variety of uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths, driveways, parking spaces, pavements, etc.
- Advanced Haze Free Technology.
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 1 inch. (2.5 cm)
- ASTM C-144 fine gradation allows use in even the tightest joints.
- OSHA silica crystalline compliant. (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.1153)
- Helps prevent weeds and damage caused by burrowing insects.
- Helps prevent erosion due to wind, rain, and freeze thaw cycles.
- For Drainage application, rain safe 1 hour after water activation.
- With Fast setting feature product sets within one hour after application of water
- Sets at above freezing temperatures (32 deg F/ 0 deg C)
- Can be applied even if rain is expected (however, minimum of 1 hour of dry weather is needed after activation)
- Intact pallets can be stored outside
- Waterproof Bag Can be laid flat and stored outdoors. (Lay bag flat on its back, so front of the bag is facing you.) Pallets can be stored outside.
- Comes in a 50 pound bag.
Call for other color availabilities and special orders*