Microbe-Lift TAC Powdered Bacteria
Microbe-lift/TAC (Totally Active Clarifiers) is formulated specifically to promote clear, clean pond water by developing highly active microbial populations and eliminate all organic waste matter from your pond system.
Microbe-lift/TAC (Totally Active Clarifiers) aids in the development of necessary bio-films on pond surfaces, seeds bio-filters by removing waste the natural way to benefit fish and all aquatic plant life. Contains only natural safe ingredients - No fillers. It is safe for all marine life, pets people and the environment. A natural safe solution to your pond problems.
1. MICROBE-LIFT/TAC does not have photosynthetic bacteria, which is one of the keys to the performance of MICROBELIFT/PL and what sets it above all other biological products for ponds. Unfortunately, no one has been successful to this point at preserving photosynthetic cultures in dry form. These photosynthetic bacteria are a valuable source of ML/PL’s ability to clarify water and are capable of tapping into a potent source of energy to do this—the sun. Many of these photosynthetic bacteria are also potent detoxifiers of water.
2. The organisms in ML/TAC are not grown together in the same container, as the ML/PL is. As a result, you don’t get the same “ecosystem in a bottle” that you get with the ML/PL, and as a result, not quite the same ability to ecologically balance your pond.
3. The ML/TAC has powdered activated carbon which is well known for its abilities to clarify water by providing a point surface for bacteria to grow on. It then acts as a weighting agent to help these bacteria settle to the bottom, thus removing turbidity associated with dispersed bacteria. The carbon also acts as a detoxifier by adsorbing micro amounts of toxic materials; i.e. pesticides that can make their way into a pond.
4. ML/TAC also has sodium bicarbonate—a buffer that can help stabilize the pH.
5. ML/TAC has sea salt that helps to induce a protective slime layer on fish.
6. ML/TAC dry formulation has no odor.
- 8 Ounce bottle treats 80-250 Gallons pond for 28 weeks.
- 1 Pint bottle treats 500 Gallons pond for 16 weeks.
- 3 Pound bag treats 750 Gallons pond for 32 weeks. - Call for Availability*
- 5 Pound bag treats 2,000 Gallons pond for 20 weeks.
- 25 Pound bag treats extra large ponds and water features. - Call for Availability*