Bonide Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew - Ready To Use
Bonide Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew is approved for organic gardening to control a wide range of listed insect pests. Use on listed vegetables, citrus, fruits flowers, and ornamentals. Contains Spinosad.
- Insect Killer - This pest control is great for use on bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars, codling moth, gypsy moth, spider mites, loopers, leaf miners, tent caterpillars, thrips and more.
- Variety of Foliage - Protects a wide variety of plants including fruiting vegetables, cucurbits, cole crops, leafy vegetables, tuberous vegetables, stone fruits, bushberries, and pome fruits.
- Tagets Problem Insects - Product is intended for control of listed insects. It does not significantly impact predatory beneficial insects, predatory mites, and spiders while controlling target pests.
- Organic Gardening - The active ingredient in Dead Bug Brew is a naturally occurring bacteria called Spinosad. Spinosad is a leading pesticide used worldwide in the production of organic produce.
- Ready To Use - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
- 1 Quart Bottle (12/case) ready-to-use formula comes with its own trigger sprayer.