AM Leonard Deluxe Soil Knife - Original
We redesigned our Classic Soil Knife to make it even better! We make the blade of the Leonard Deluxe Soil Knife using high-quality stainless-steel. This 6-inch blade features an extended dual-cut serrated edge and a built-in twine-cutting notch. We etch depth markings directly onto the blade.
We equip the Leonard Deluxe Soil Knife with a comfortable, one-piece molded composite handle. This handle features a more rounded grip and a molded thumb rest. We also increased the diameter of the hook opening.
The Leonard Deluxe Stainless-Steel Soil Knife works well for nearly any task. Use it to plant bulbs, flowers, and herbs. Its razor-sharp edge cleanly slices through plant roots, weeds, twine, or plant ties. It also works well for dividing plants, digging up rocks, and cleaning out cracks in your sidewalk or pavement. The blade withstands over 300 pounds of pressure, so it stands up to nearly any task.
The Leonard Deluxe Soil Knife is the one gardening tool you cannot do without. Its extended dual-cut serrated edge gives you the sharpest edge possible. Etched inch markings ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth. The built-in twine-cutting notch allows you to cut twine and plant markings without the need to switch tools. The one-piece molded handle provides a comfortable grip for all-day digging. We engineer this tool to give you years of use and back it with our lifetime warranty!
- Blade material: Stainless steel
- Blade length (inches): 6
- Blade width (inches): 1-3/4
- Handle material: Plastic
- Handle color: Orange
- Handle length (inches): 5-3/4
- Overall length (inches): 11-3/4
- Stainless-steel dual-edged blade
- Extended dual-cut serrated edge
- Built-in twine-cutting notch and depth markers
- Bright orange composite handle with a wide guard
- Large diameter hook opening in the handle
- Blade combines a straight edge and a serrated edge
- Dual-cut serrated edge gives you the sharpest edge possible
- Blade markings ensure you plant at the ideal depth
- Cutting notch cuts twine and plant ties as you go and eliminates the need to switch tools
- One-piece molded composite handle provides a comfortable grip and increases control
- Wider guard protects your hand
- Hole in the handle allows you to hang the knife neatly on your peg rack